Quantity: 120,000,00 MT months
Income terms: CIF (COST INSURANCE AND FREIGHT)
Price $.: 3.250,00 USD
Payment: SBLC MT760 or BG MT760
Inspection: The quality and the weight of the products shall be ascertained and certified by SGS or competent authority at departure Port at Seller’s cost.
Modalities of Payment: MT103 TT, SBLC MT760
Shipping Document: Certificate of Origin - Packing list - Commercial Invoice - Bill of Landing - Inspection Certificate - Certificate of Origin
- Buyer confirms order -
- Seller issues draft of Sales/Purchase Contract open for amendment -
- The Buyer signs and sales the draft Contract after revision and amendments ( clearly marked, if any) -
- Seller prepares and sends the proforma Invoice for the 100% deposit to made and Buyer sends a confirmation slip/receipt of payment via email the Seller -
- After payment is confirmed by Seller, shipment is processed and registered for delivery -
- Seller sends copies of shipping documents as mentioned in article 10 to Buyer alongside tracking information -
- Shipment is done -
- The Buyer pays the balance of 100% to the Seller’s account after good have arrived Buyer’s address and Buyer has confirmed the delivery -
- The Buyer will be fully compensated if the shipment is not up to Buyer’s standard/request.